Search

Dec 13, 2009

Website Update

I have done some more maintenance on the website following the publishing of my first review. I optimized the backdrops so that the pages load faster, and lightened to browser background colour. Is still not perfect though. I checked on Safari and Firefox and they are loading much faster than before, so I would recommend using either of those two (Safari in my opinion) but one of the pages, Recent Reviews, was buggy when I checked it on Firefox but not Safari. To be honest, it will never be the greatest website in the world, as I made it for free using iWeb, Dropbox and DotTK. But, hopefully one day it will do the job.
In unrelated news, I watched 'Weight Gain 4000' this afternoon, and, fingers-crossed, will post a review tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment